To Whom It May Concern:
It is the objective and desire of Primary Pharmaceuticals to comply with all Federal State and
local laws and to comply with the applicable provisions of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act
(hereinafter "FDCA"), the Prescription Drug Marketing Act of 1987 (hereinafter "PDMA"), and the
PDMA amendments of 1992 (collectively, the "Laws") and all subsequent revisions,
amendments, regulations and guidelines which have been promulgated by the Food and Drug
Administration (hereinafter "FDA"). As a result, Primary Pharmaceuticals represent and warrant
that the following statements are true and correct. We also require this warranty from all of our
1. All products offered for sale by Primary Pharmaceuticals (collectively, the "Products") are
owned free and clear of any encumbrances or restrictions on title at the time of said sale. In
addition, all products offered for sale are not "adulterated" or "misbranded" within the
meaning of the FDCA and are not articles which may not be introduced into the interstate
commerce under the FDCA and PDMA.
2. Any products offered for sale by Primary Pharmaceuticals have not been obtained through
fraud, misrepresentation or concealment of any material facts.
3. Primary Pharmaceuticals shall comply fully with all Federal, State and local laws
4. Primary Pharmaceuticals warrants that they have established such internal controls as
outlined in their policies and procedures to insure that all product purchased is stored and
shipped at appropriate temperatures.
5. Any products offered for sale by Primary Pharmaceuticals have no restrictions on their resale
by Primary Pharmaceuticals .
6. Any products offered for sale by Primary Pharmaceuticals are not in violation of the PDMA of
1987, the PDMA Amendments of 1992, the FDCA or any other Federal, State or local law,
ordinance or regulation.
7. Primary Pharmaceuticals warrants that none of the Products it sells were previously
purchased by a public or private hospital or donated or supplied at a reduced price to a
8. None of the Products are or will be adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of the FDCA
or under any of the Laws. Nor shall any of the Products be a product or article that under any
of the Laws may not be introduced into interstate commerce, sold to a wholesale distributor,
or otherwise offered for sale to Primary Pharmaceuticals for any reason whatsoever.
9. All vendors that Primary Pharmaceuticals purchase product from have agreed to the same
warranty we are providing; they are all licensed and quality suppliers.